Wednesday, April 25, 2007


Well I havent checked the blog for a while since i have a myspace, bebo, yearbook, and ilike i kinda forget about this blog. Well im doing fine here in btown. I registered (kinda) for highschool and Im kinda nervous :S. But I think ill be okay. I need to hear from the family more so if you dont have my email its: hantilian12@hotmail.com Im doing i think 2 or 3 basketball camps well camps including girls camp. o geez my summer is gonna be busy! I was looking at Laurie's 400meter record and i thought it was 1.04 but actually it is 1.06 and Lexie Hansen's is 1.06 somethin liek 2 milliseconds faster than Lauries and I think Ive already made it clear that Laurie and Lexie are going to be beat! haha! Well here is a recent picture of me for whoever wants it.

Lots of love to everyone

Hannah

No comments: